Sunday, July 31, 2011

Poetry Manuscript Good to Go

I've been working on this particular poetry manuscript since February. Vetting poems, pulling out the ones I like or I think have merit, compiling, editing, putting them in an order that makes sense, and then adding about 9 photos that will reflect what the poem it is inserted near is about.

Then I got to fight Word 2003 for making a table of contents. Even in their "How To" videos, Microsoft leaves things out. If it weren't for a college friend who was in the same editing program I was, I wouldn't have had a clue as to what they were talking about. Thanks "N" in Chicago. :-)

So it's done. I just need the author to give me access to his various book selling site accounts, and I can upload the book. I hope I can get it published and then post more information about it here TODAY. Some of the sites take between 12 - 48 hours for it to actually show up on site, but it will, hopefully, be uploaded for publishing today. And then I will spill ALL!

This girl is tired. And her @$$ hurts.

But YAY!!!

No comments: